Sure, I don't update as often as I used to (time is one of those fickle beasts, is it not?), but my original objectives for this blog included maintaining some semblance of momentum with posting, while learning first-hand a little more about technology. Oh, and - of course - I needed yet another outlet for a steady stream of meandering - if not completely random and haphazard - mindless thoughts. One year later, I feel I have managed to meet these goals with 168 posts and 4,683 views from points across the globe.Along the way, I've picked up some regular readers in unexpected places and have even scored some swag. It has even helped me remember some of the funny things with which I've crossed paths over the past year. Most importantly, it has helped give me some ideas for an academic future.
Having almost done away with any need for HTML coding, Blogger is a lot easier to use than it was when I first started. And new innovations seem to be coming along on a daily basis. One year. Wasn't so sure I'd be able to keep up the blog this long. Time to pull the plug?



2 comments:
Don't pull the plug yet! Never say never, and don't feel pressure! The blog is suuposed to be a fun outlet for your creativity. Update when you want to update, and let the "beast" morph into whatever you want it to become. Just my thoughts on the matter.
I know I spelled "supposed" wrong. Stupid typing fingers!
Post a Comment