Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Too much fun on a Mac

Okay, we shouldn't be allowed to have this much fun at work. Well, maybe we're not as it is. But damn, I need to score me one of those Mac Notebooks with the built-in camera and photo manipulation software. Or maybe not. Can't afford the time it takes to have such fun. What a beauty. Um. Let's stick with, well, how to put this politely? No.

I love me. I love me.


Blockheads of the world, unite.


I've got my eyes on you.


Is that a giraffe?
From the planet Zorb.
And the boss, with veins ready to pop. "Oh, my aching cranium. Really got to watch out for those countertops -- they really tend to jump out at you..."


Not sure I'd want that character winking at me. I'm just sayin'.


Luke Skywalker would be proud. Of course the Millenium Falcon is already long gone.


Sucked off into the vortex...and back to work.


Really, is a comment needed?

No comments: