Saturday, September 09, 2006

Safe Travels, SCS.

Yes, more Google Maps. That'll be it for now, though, I promise; however, the SCS 2006 World Tour continues today with her first stop in Detroit, Michigan before eventually proceeding to Nairobi, Kenya. In a couple of days, it's on to Mwanza, Tanzania, home to some of Charlie's distant cousins ("But, I'm a fierce hunter, too, UD. Even without my front teeth.") Anyway, travel safely, SCS. Help make the world a better place. Then, come back to us.


Above: Amsterdam, Holland.
Below: Nairobi, Kenya. I love that you can see the clouds over Nairobi. And shadows from them, too.


Below: Mwanza, Tanzania. From above, it looks almost like an uvula (don't be such a dirty cad -- that's the thing hanging in the back of your throat).


Speaking of Sir Charles, he just came out of the closet (again, no, not that way) after a good play/stalk/curl-up. Yawn. Now, there are butterflies to hunt -- an homage to his heritage "Butterflies, shmutterflies, I'm going for big game now!" he insists, eyeing the catnip. Hm, catnip -- looks like he might just fit in with the students next door after all if you know what I mean.

No comments: