Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blogger is Annoying Me.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Dammit.

So, I have been royally peeved with Blogger over the past twenty-four hours as it seems to be under as much construction as local area roads. And filled with just as many potholes. Hitting publish didn't result in publishing (instead choosing to hang at 0%). Then it resulted in publishing, many times over, even though it had screamed at me that it was unsuccessful. Refresh afterward to make sure nothing was there, and -- good -- there wasn't. Go back five minutes later, however, different story. Repeated, old posts. Want to make a small adjustment to something? Go through the process all over again. Taxing. Anyway, below is the original content of this post. It appears as though things are ticking along now. Grr.
There actually is a first part of the post about the trip to Hull, but I have been having troubles getting it to post. Actually, it was there, but the obsessive-compulsive part of me wanted to tweak a couple of things to get them to line up better. Now, I cannot get it to publish. Grr. It is forthcoming, though. Promise. Waiting with baited breath, I am sure.

No comments: