On the heels of the last post, I couldn't resist including this sign, of which SCS took a picture when she was in Tanzania a couple of months ago. A great example of 'lost-in-translation'. Unless, of course, the food is just so darn good that it merits so much more than just a simple 'Finger-lickin''. Then again, maybe Colonel Sanders served them with a cease and desist notice for trademark infringement. The way I eat sometimes, this just might be more appropriate.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Hand-Suckin' Good.
On the heels of the last post, I couldn't resist including this sign, of which SCS took a picture when she was in Tanzania a couple of months ago. A great example of 'lost-in-translation'. Unless, of course, the food is just so darn good that it merits so much more than just a simple 'Finger-lickin''. Then again, maybe Colonel Sanders served them with a cease and desist notice for trademark infringement. The way I eat sometimes, this just might be more appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
mmmm, that must be some good!!! lol!
Post a Comment