Wednesday, November 08, 2006

They're Watching.

...wearing a suit of eyes, I
am uncovering the lies
stitched inside...

Wandering through campus today, I found this paranoid delusional rambling scrawled on the wall. Or was it? Ushered away by men in dark suits and earpieces, speaking in muffled tones, I could not really be sure. Lots of people named Roger. Something about the uniformity of their hair cuts disturbed me. The undercover cut, a beacon of conformity.

Written below a grate, the location (location, location, location!) was great (ha ha). But being in a secluded, seldom-used alley, perhaps not so. I cannot imagine CSIS would have much interest in the majority of conversations taking place on campus. Then again, if they could invent a filter that eliminates the phrase: "Like, omigod, I got -- you know -- soo hammered and stuff last night that I threw up all over my Uggs," there would be precious little else they'd need to transcribe. And national security would be, like omigod, so much, you know, higher and stuff. I'm just saying...

1 comment:

shawnfrair said...

In the words of the great Chuck D (and aptly covered by the Barenaked Ladies!) "FIGHT THE POWER!"