A little early -- perhaps yes. But seeing as I will not be around for the first bit of December, I thought I'd try to counterbalance the grey wetness of the past couple of weeks by putting my Christmas tree up tonight. Yeah, it's about as real as Michael Jackson's nose. And, mon petit arbre de noël dénudée is, quite frankly, even put to shame by Charlie Brown's. Not, of course, to be confused with Charlie, le chat-chose. And yet, visions of sugarplums still dance in my head, lights-a-twinkling and wondering where the egg nog is.Saturday, November 18, 2006
Where's Sandy Claus?
A little early -- perhaps yes. But seeing as I will not be around for the first bit of December, I thought I'd try to counterbalance the grey wetness of the past couple of weeks by putting my Christmas tree up tonight. Yeah, it's about as real as Michael Jackson's nose. And, mon petit arbre de noël dénudée is, quite frankly, even put to shame by Charlie Brown's. Not, of course, to be confused with Charlie, le chat-chose. And yet, visions of sugarplums still dance in my head, lights-a-twinkling and wondering where the egg nog is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment