How's that for throwback -- you take a digital photo so that you can "shake it like a Polaroid picture" (Hey Ya', Outkast). Except no shaking. Well, maybe I'll shimmy, just a bit. But now I want soup.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
J'ai un Soupcon.
Yes, I have a suspicion: this technology thing just might work out. All the while providing endless hours of entertainment. Digital photography offers so many possibilities to amateur photographers. Heck, it even makes some hacks like me seem rather competent. To the right is my first foray into fd's Flickr tools thanks to some inspiration from Sushimoto. Sort of makes the dish look chipped like a hockey player's ivories. And yet, the soup doesn't spill all over the counter. Swell. Put away the Burly paper towels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i saw sushimoto ;) thanks
All the while providing endless hours of entertainment
it's true
Post a Comment