Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Charlie Obsession Continues.

One more day until Charlie's mom (wasn't that a song a couple of years ago for which there was a video featuring Rachel Hunter?...) comes back home, so a few more pictures to tide her over. He really wants her to know that, while he's doing okay with UD, he misses her. And wants her to come home from Texas. And that he hasn't touched any beans today. Rehab is working out just fine, thank you.

"Um, time for treats yet? No really, it has been about ten minutes since you petted me. I think I deserve a treat. Fine, I'll just go have a nap. But make sure there's a treat waiting for when I get back. Got it? Treeeeeeat. Mom would give me one. (*Muttered*) Silly humans. And I've got to put up with them for nine lives. Better be more treats."

Charlie's been busy watching the rainstorm from the windowsill this morning. It's quite wet. And, according to his master plan I am sure, the rain has kept me here. I should tell him that I was going to go out to buy more treats. Maybe then he'll stop the rain for a bit.

"Is that you with the camera again, UD? But isn't the rain pretty? I think I'm going to catch a butterfly now. No, maybe not. Tired. Been a taxing morning, you know. Pet me?"

Playing 'cat-and-mouse': Charlie is a modern cat. While the history between cats and mice has existed for centuries, Charles -- preparing to make his latest blog entry -- grabs ahold of this generation's version of a mouse. "Which one's the left-click again, UD?"

* In conducting the spell-check, I just found it interesting that the word "blog" doesn't come up. Odd considering it's a spell-check integrated within blog software. Hmm.

No comments: