Sunny with Cloudy periods and no anticipated precipitation for the next couple of days. It's even supposed to cool off a bit this evening. It has been smeltery for the past few, with base temperatures of 33-34 degrees and the humidity making clothes cling that many degrees more. So much soppy laundry. I think I sweated off five pounds simply breathing. Ick. Now that I realized yesterday that it's a long weekend, I'll be sure to do my civic duty and take Monday off. Or at least work from somewhere other than the office.After heading out to play tennis last night and having the drizzle decide to taunt us and then deliver the deluge that was a sucker punch, the opportunity might just present itself tonight to renew acquaintances with the courts in my life that are a bit friendlier. Um, and a picnic upcoming. And if the house sells...champagne corks-a-poppin' (instead of paint cans). Please?
Blue themed day in honour of the finally-blue skies. From work to leisure, blue all around.




No comments:
Post a Comment